About Prime Data
We are a leading-edge technology company using digital print and data to help our international clients achieve exceptional results.
If working in a fast-paced, innovative environment excites you, we should talk!
Our OfficeVibe weekly rating places us in the top 15% of companies in over 90 countries who are rated for Employee Engagement.
We’re proud to create jobs for people right here in Aurora, Ontario, the heart (in our minds at least) of York Region. We live, work, hire and purchase locally as much as possible, but we serve companies right across North America.
In 2019, The Globe and Mail and Morneau Shepell named us one of just 75 Employee Recommended Workplaces in Canada.
We are always delighted to meet the brightest and the best in the industry.
How Prime Data works
To help our clients be more effective in reaching their selling and fundraising goals.
- be the best
- forward thinking
- always in beta
- always learning
- everyone matters
- build an enjoyable workplace
- a healthy dose of laughter
Our brand promise
Every customer amazed with our service and astounded by our focus on their results.
Digital Printing Press Operator
Posted: July 2, 2019
We are looking for a skilled Digital Printing Press Operator to effectively fulfill client printing orders as well as complete required maintenance. Flexibility to work various shifts and departments is important. – First shift 7:30AM-4:00PM, second shift 3:30-11:00PM. Most of the work will be in the first shift.
The chosen individual will be responsible for operating high speed sheet-fed Elan inkjet and Konica Minolta laser printers completing projects within scheduled time. Knowledge of variable digital printing and mailing lettershop processes would be beneficial however willing to train the right candidate.
Daily Tasks And Responsibilities
- To conduct yourself at work with regard to our Purpose, Values and Promise as described below
- Review department job tickets, managing workflow to ensure all orders are completed on time, and consistently meeting customers’ expectations while maximizing machine efficiency
- Load various substrates, ability to lift 50lbs
- Monitor assigned machine making required adjustments
- Inspect and examine printed products for print clarity, color accuracy, conformance to specifications and external defects to ensure high quality of products are produced
- Maintain regular equipment maintenance schedules
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc
- Report any and all workplace hazards, work related injuries, illnesses, and/or near misses to management immediately
- Keep all work areas/work stations in compliance with our housekeeping guidelines
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing business
- Ability to speak and understand spoken English at a strong level
- Ability to read and comprehend job tickets and customer specifications in English
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite: Acrobat Pro is critical, – InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop knowledge would be beneficial
- Able to effectively prepare and troubleshoot a variety of file formats and edit PDF documents.
- Understand RIP software and color management
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent attention to detail with familiar knowledge of quality control procedures, safe work practices and WHMIS regulations
- Highly conscious on minimizing material waste
- A current police criminal record check (past year)
Compensation : $15-$18 per hour , contract until December 15, 2019