US-based and looking to mail in Canada? As a Canada Post Expert Partner with 20 years of experience, Prime Data has a special understanding of what Americans need to navigate the Canadian marketplace successfully. Centrally-located in Ontario (within proximity of the US border), our US customers can attest to our concern for their successful outcomes in Canada. We are able to work in US dollars and understand the tax and regulatory requirements as they may apply to your projects.
Our end-to-end direct mail services include:
- Direct mail marketing strategy
- Creative services and direct mail design
- High-quality offset, inkjet, and digital printing
- Variable Data Printing (VDP)
- Direct mail automation
- Sorting, folding, sealing, and envelope stuffing
- Fulfillment and logistics for small parcels and samples
- Preferred pricing through Canada Post
Work with an official Canada Post Expert Partner
As a multi-award-winning Canada Post Smartmail Marketing™partner, Prime Data can help create, manage and send your direct mail campaigns. Not only can this ensure better postage rates, but it’s also a stamp of approval from Canada’s Post Office. Benefit from our expertise navigating the Canadian market, designing effective mail pieces, and managing the printing and the mailing process from start to finish.
Not sure how to send mail to Canada from the US?
Whether you’re new to the market or you’ve been using direct mail services for years (but never in the Great White North!), navigating a new market is never easy. Luckily, no one knows the Canadian mailing industry better than Prime Data.
With our 20+ years of expertise as a mailing company in Canada, we’ll walk you through:
- Canada Post guidelines for rates and sizes
- Targeting the right prospects in Canada
- Understanding the Canadian customer
- Optimizing your existing mailing lists
- Sorting and grouping by postal route
- Choosing the right direct mail campaigns
- Following printing specifications (eg. Canada Post postcard design guidelines)
Rave Reviews From Real Clients
Our application’s web-to-print database marketing is depended on by the automotive industry throughout Canada. Our success rests completely on the decision to make Prime Data our printing partner …
… Webcom had a project with Canada Post recently – and after speaking to Steve about alternate options on the production and mailing of Canada Post’s publication, he presented a plan that cut a $7,000 project down to a $2,500 project, and at the same time saved me 4 days of production …
Prime Data has been absolutely incredible working with us as a non-profit … They created a customized automation to help save us time and ensure a quicker turn-around. They’ve have been extremely supportive and ensure that any one-off requests are always fulfilled …