Steve Falk is the driving force and solutions architect behind his company Prime Data. When you meet him, the first thing you notice is his energy – he’s bursting with it!
Steve’s not just an ordinary guy.
- he’s a problem-solver
- vacations in a lovingly-restored VW camper bus
- is always on the move, whether he’s busy meeting and working with clients, or throwing a canoe on the roof and heading out for a quiet paddle.
- was an active spokesperson for AIDS activism with the Stephen Leacock Foundation
- plays a half-dozen musical instruments – he’s a one-man band!
- advocated for postal changes that benefited Canadian non-profits
- was concerned enough to research the environmental impact of his industry and do something about it
He’ll ask a ton of questions about you and your company.
He’s genuinely interested in what you’ve tried, what you’re doing, and what you haven’t done yet, and excited about the possibilities of how his company can help you succeed.
Steve provides guidance and advisory leadership to Prime Data’s clients so that projects can be executed effectively and with measurable positive outcomes. He’s passionate about excellent marketing communications and has been intimately involved with paper and print since his days in art college. His interest in physical print has always been influenced by his background in computer animation and programming.
Having forged his MarCom skills with a background in print and digital technology he now gets to help clients work effectively at the intersection of physical and digital communications. He’s always looking for measurable ways to improve sales, lifetime value, engagement to direct to consumer brands (DTC) and donations to charities.
Connect with Steve
For a short, meaningful conversation that could change the outcomes of your marketing.
Steve still answers his own phone, and he’s the guy talking to you through the website chat bubble too!
Steve can be reached by email at email@example.com
or click below to book a short meeting to discuss how we can help you achieve your goals.
A few notable accomplishments
- Scaled Prime Data’s growth 10x in 10 years
- Received the Community Leadership award from the Town of Aurora in 2020
- Grew an international client base, with client’s ranging from Australia, Germany, United States, and more
- Recipient of multiple awards from Canada Post for growth and innovation
- Member and panelist for many industry events and organizations
- Creator and host of the Growth A to Z Series – Revenue, Sales, Marketing & Engagement which shares insights, current research and his favourite ideas about “Growth” in this series of short videos.
National Association of Major Mail Users (NAMMU)
National Association of Major Mail Users (NAMMU) is a national not-for-profit association representing businesses active in the mailing industry as mailers, service, paper, envelope, and equipment providers.
Steve Falk has been a member and board member since 2018.
Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) – Greater Toronto Chapter
The AFP Greater Toronto Chapter is a recognized leader in promoting philanthropy and providing education, training, and best practices for those in the fundraising profession. With more than 1200 members, the Greater Toronto Chapter is the largest of the more than 240 AFP chapters throughout the world.
Prime Data has been a member for over 10 years.
Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Canada
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is the professional association of individuals and organizations that generate philanthropic support for a wide variety of charitable institutions. AFP’s individual and organizational members raise over $115 billion annually, equivalent to one-third of all charitable giving in North America, and millions more around the world.
Government Relations Communications Subcommittee
Steve Falk has been on the board of this committee since 2019.
The Sustainable Mail Group (SMG)
The SMG is a group of users, producers, and suppliers of materials and services for the mailing industry who are promoting sustainable business practices.
Prime Data has been a member since 2021.
Print Three Franchising Corporation
In 2019, we teamed up with Print Three as the official partner for direct mail and inkjet printing. Prime Data’s services are now available through all 46 locations nationwide, making us the most widely represented direct mail company in Canada.