Last updated March 24, 2020
Some of our clients have asked us for a statement on what we’re doing during the COVID-19 situation.
We are making adjustments daily
During this unprecedented situation, we will respond following the suggested practices and recommendations of Health Canada and the Government of Ontario.
Our current plans are to stay open
The Government of Ontario considers mailing services to be an essential service. We know that some of our clients need to mail their bank of donors with an urgent appeal for donations. We want to assist them with their fundraising.
We are doing everything we can to keep this a health workplace while being here to help clients
Due to the physical nature of our work, some staff will be in the building; others will work from home.
We’ve implemented the following procedures until further notice:
- No visitors in the building; delivery process has changed to ensure social distancing
- Warning signs around the building about best practices for social distancing and hygiene
- Daily updates to the staff on the changing situation
- Increased cleaning regimen
- Increased availability of hand soap dispensers and disinfectant cleaners
- Mandating work from home for office staff – VOIP phones and VPN make this possible
- Staff and client meetings online as often as possible
- Conferences, unnecessary business travel and in-person meetings are cancelled
- If staff have been travelling outside the country, they will be asked to self-isolate for 14 days before returning to the office
- If staff are showing any symptoms they are required to self-isolate
- Our disaster recovery partnerships and procedures have been reviewed and remain on standby should we need assistance in meeting our clients needs due to disruption. Any foreseen changes to how we work, where we produce work and how we print will be communicated to our clients, especially if that would require changes in the way they currently conduct business with us.
These procedures will be updated regularly as the situation requires.
As this situation keeps evolving, we’ll continue to post updates here, so you can return and find out the latest news on what we’re doing to keep your work moving safely.