Some Light Summer Reading
Information is important. And we love sharing news. That’s why we try to get at least one news story posted each week related to direct mail, printing and other topics our visitors are likely to find both helpful AND interesting.
But if rumours are true and the internet is actually really big, there’s a good chance you’ve missed some of our most popular posts from this past year. So we’ve compiled some favourites to keep you company on the beach. But don’t worry. We’ll be back next week with a completely new post.
Happy Canada Day!
- The next generation of variable data print has arrived
- Tips for Preparing Data for Mailings
- Canada Post Corporation reduces size of cancellation marking
- 90% of online Canadians prefer paper bills
- 37% response for Pizza Pizza Unaddressed Admail
- Admail postage prices drop for DM Fundraising in 2015.
- Variable Data Printing and the New Age of Print
- Mini-Catalogues – Canada Post’s latest economical direct mail product