- Best for Maintaining Existing instead of Aquiring New Donors or Clients !
- When there is a CRM tool used to maintain full addresses of clients and ideally their historical data
- When the product or service has a high enough lifetime value to justify the investment
- When the product or service is a repetitive sale or donation. For instance, car sales, car repairs, furnace repairs, dental, eye care…
- When high value services or products are renewable or upgraded on a schedule. For instance, eye care, dental, leases, insurance,
What are two main categories with Canada Post?
- Addressed Admail – mailed from a list
- Unaddressed Admail – mailed from Geographical / Demographic information (Precision Targeter Tools)
How it works best
- Integrate with other media – online presence with similar look and offer a requirement, print media, radio etc can all support the response rate of DM
- Must have a clear Call To Action (CTA), a deadline is helpful,
- Test various messages ( would you use only one Google Ad variation? )
- Measure it – separate email address, unique Toll-Free numbers, Google Analytics on the landing pages
Calculating ROI on a campaign?
Call Prime Data – Steve Falk – firstname.lastname@example.org or
CSR – Judy Maiuri – email@example.com ph. 289-796-1504
- 2015 Canada Post Rates
- Canada Post Case Study Library
- Mapping for Unaddressed Admail – Precision Targeter online tools
- Use Google to search Canada Post website – This string gets you lots of details “specifications for” Admail, Addressed Admail, Unaddressed Admail